- Primitive values- Booleans support a logical entity and considers true and false as the two values.
- Null value- It represents null as the only value.
- Undefined type- An unassigned value is referred to as an undefined value.
- Number type- The Numeric type includes BigInt as well as numbers.
- BigInt type- Although falling under the number segment, it marks out its own identity as it can represent integers through arbitrary methods.
- String type- Mostly representing textual data, it can be regarded as a set of elements having integer values.
The fastest time period when you can finish the course is 3 months only. However, it will be possible only if you provide 1 hour every day within this timeframe.
Check our US - Data Science Programs
So, understanding this, let’s explore the reasons as to why the language is important:-
Read our Popular US - Data Science Articles
- Control Flow- One of the basic yet most important points, knowing and understanding the ins and outs of control flow is extremely essential to master the language. Understanding the advanced conditionals also plays an important role.
- Error Handling- In order to write good applications, changing and replacing error logs is mandatory. You can build your own Error Constructor in order to make your role easier.
- Data Models- Another important point includes identifying group-specific information chunks and to keep them separate.
- Bundling- Bundling supports a number of options. It helps in coding which supports the newest system while creating web pages. Older browsers can also be enhanced via this method.
Webpack has been considered the most dominant player of Bundling.
- DOM Manipulation Skills- Acquiring DOM manipulation skills can help to provide you with a deep understanding of how websites function. Additionally, the tech world requires these skills as it helps to access several domains.
Find upGrad Free courses to fastrack your career.
If you are looking for paid certifications, you can check out our Full Stack Development Certificate Program in collaboration with Purdue University.
Program Highlights include:-
- A trio of a preparatory course, MERN Stack and Microservices in just one program
- No coding experience needed- just basic understanding of mathematics would do!
- Based on a learn-by-doing model enabled through CloudLabs (integrated virtual testing environment)
- Learn industry-relevant projects similar to Ubereats, Starbucks and many more!