Thinking about avenues you would receive after being a part of a JQuery tutorial?
If you are wondering where to get a JQuery tutorial for beginners, this article will pave your path to the basics of this language and the courses available.
Check out our free courses related to software development.
Explore Our Software Development Free Courses
|Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
|Data Structures and Algorithms
|React for Beginners
|Core Java Basics
|Node.js for Beginners
What is JQuery?
DOM Manipulation allows users to search, select, and construct elements with certain specific properties. Users can mark changes in various attributes and be a part of several events. AJax is mostly used to share data between browsers and servers without the necessity of reloading webpages. Event handling deals with an event handler who gets an object upon an event.
A JQuery guide can help you understand the details of such processes.
In-Demand Software Development Skills
Enroll in Software Engineering Courses from the World’s top Universities. Earn Executive PG Programs, Advanced Certificate Programs, or Masters Programs to fast-track your career.
What are the types of JQuery Methods?
Some of the DOM Manipulation methods include:
- addclass(): This builds up the specified class or several classes to the events.
- afterclass(): Insert a specific data or content after each mentioned tag.
- clone(): This refers to the deep copying of a sourced element.
- Hasclass(): This involves the addition of a specific class to a certain applicable element.
- Position(): It adds a specific element to the parent specimen.
- text(): This brings about a string value to the texts built with particular elements.
- wrap(): This involves building a distinct structure all around the set of determined elements.
This pattern follows a parent-child hierarchy while navigating one element to another.
- closest(): This component identifies the ideal element for the determined selector.
- has(): A specified selector is added if the element requires one.
- prev(): This brings about the immediate sibling of current selectors.
This takes care of browser interaction. These include:
- bind(): Involving attachment, this function imparts stronger event handling abilities to the particular element.
- error(): Error handling is mainly managed to turn the specified element more accessible.
- focus(): This creates a focus event handling for a particular set.
Explore our Popular Software Engineering Courses
What are the uses of JQuery?
JQuery is an extremely well-defined language because it did not have any changes or new methods added to it. Here is a JQuery guide regarding its following uses:
- DOM Manipulation: Selection of DOM elements, modification and negotiations using Sizzle, a cross-border source selector.
- Animations and AJax Support: One of the main features of JQuery is its inbuilt animation effects. An accountable and responsive feature can be developed using AJax technology. Hence, it can turn web pages more exciting and more user friendly.
- Cross-browser Support: This system functions on every possible browser. It also supports basic X path syntax and CSS3 selectors.
- Usage of SEO: Search Engine Optimization is used almost everywhere right now. Almost similar to Flash, it provides content to all search engine bots.
- Visual Studio IDE: It creates extensions that can integrate due to the JQuery library. An IntelliSense item can be switched on, allowing you to easily recognise syntax errors and support methods of auto-population.
Read our Popular Articles related to Software Development
|Why Learn to Code? How Learn to Code?
|How to Install Specific Version of NPM Package?
|Types of Inheritance in C++ What Should You Know?
Benefits of JQuery:
Using JQuery offers the following advantages:
- A widely used language: Used mainly by website developers, the language provides you with the scope of various information such as code snippets and blog posts.
- Promotion of simplicity: Since the language is based on short and simple codes, it promotes great work within a short period.
- Lightweight and Lean: Due to such characteristics, most functions have been disabled, and the remaining ones are sent to the plug-in sections. The core JQuery library is around 24kb, smaller than the size of a photograph.
- Fast loading of pages: Search engines such as Google consider load time as a primary factor in ranking websites. JQuery also stores files separately, which emerge on the page. It allows developers to design modifications to the whole website after using a specific repository instead of going through several folders.
- Utility Features: The language provides several utility functions, such as coding string operations, array manipulation, and trimming. The code-writing procedures turn easy and hassle-free with such characteristics.
Wondering how to be a part of the Jquery tutorial for beginners?
JQuery Tutorial gets easier with UpGrad’s Full Stack Software Development Certification. This is one of the best certificate courses you can be a part of due for the following reasons.
- This 13-month course demands 12-15 hrs dedication per week
- Has an IIIT Bangalore Alumni Status, one of the best colleges in the country
- Four months of Executive Certification in Data Science and Machine Learning, free of cost
- Ten Programming tools and languages
- A software career transition boot camp for non-tech coders and new coders
- 7+ case studies along with projects
- No Cost EMI Option
- Job Fairs, Mock Interviews: UpGrad’s 360-degree support
- Online sessions along with Live lectures
The syllabus of this course is also well-structured by industry experts. The minimum eligibility for this course is 50% in your Bachelor’s level. Prior coding is also not necessary if you want to enter the program.
Sign up today to learn more and become an expert!
What should be learnt before understanding Jquery?
What is the major disadvantage of JQuery?